At MSD, privacy begins with trust.
We believe that trust is core to our privacy mission, so we have developed our privacy program around the following key elements of privacy trust:
· T - "transparency" - being open and clear about how we collect, use and disclose personal information
· R - "respecting choices" - such as whether or not people want to participate in our programs
· U - "understanding perspectives" - including that people have different levels of concern about their privacy based on cultural perspectives and personal experiences
· S - "security" - protecting personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction
· T - treating our stakeholders with respect and in a manner consistent with the Company's values
MSD Malaysia Data Practices Notice for Health Care Professionals (Malay)MSD Malaysia Data Practices Notice for Health Care ProfessionalsMSD Malaysia Employee Privacy Notice (Malay)MSD Malaysia Employee Privacy Notice
Questions About Privacy?
If you have questions regarding the personal information MSD collects, uses and shares about you, or if you would like to change your communications preferences (such as to opt-out of receiving e-mail, facsimile or other direct marketing communications) or to opt-out of particular programs, or if you would like to access or update personal information about you in MSD databases in accordance with your rights under applicable law, please contact us at the address below. In some cases, we may be required to work with or refer you to a third party to enable you to opt-out.
Privacy / Compliance Officer
T2-9, Jaya 33
No 3, Jalan Semangat,
46100, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
General Line : 603-7718 1600
For further query and to contact us, please click here
To access the Global Privacy Page,click here