At MSD, privacy begins with trust.
We believe that trust is core to our privacy mission, so we have developed our privacy program around the following key elements of privacy trust:
- T -“transparency” – being open and clear about how we collect, use and disclose personal information
- R -“respecting choices” – such as whether or not people want to participate in our programs
- U -“understanding perspectives” – including that people have different levels of concern about their privacy based on cultural perspectives and personal experiences
- S -“security” – protecting personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction
- T -treating our stakeholders with respect and in a manner consistent with the Company’s values
QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY?
If you have questions regarding the personal information MSD collects, uses and shares about you, or if you would like to change your communications preferences (such as to opt-out of receiving e-mail, facsimile or other direct marketing communications) or to opt-out of particular programs, or if you would like to access or update personal information about you in MSD databases in accordance with your rights under applicable law, please contact us at the address below. In some cases, we may be required to work with or refer you to a third party to enable you to opt-out.
Privacy / Compliance Officer
Merck Sharp & Dohme (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
B-22-1 & B-22-2
The Ascent Paradigm
No.1, Jalan SS 7/26A, Kelana Jaya
47301, Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
General Line : 603-7499 1600
For further query and to contact us, please visit contact us page
To access the Global Privacy Page, click here to visit MSD Global Privacy